SOMEONE FINALLY SAID IT
So if a teenager is at school for roughly 8 hours, and they are doing homework for 6+ hours, and they need AT LEAST 9 HOURS OF SLEEP FOR THEIR DEVELOPING BRAINS, then they may have 0-1 hours for other activities like eating, bathing, exercise, socializing (which is actually incredibly important for emotional, mental, and physical health, as well as the development of skills vital to their future career and having healthy romantic relationships among other things), religious activities, hobbies, extra curriculars, medical care of any kind, chores (also a skill/habit development thing and required by many parents), relaxation, and family time? Not to mention that your parents may or may not pressure you to get a job, or you might need to get one for economic reasons.
BLESS THIS POST
also filed under: reasons high schools copy homework and cheat
Okay so I just reached 5000 followers so I wanted to do a giveaway for you guys! :)
1. Doctor Who blanket - never used
2. 2014 Zelda Calendar
3. MacBook Pro - used for about 6 months has a few scratches but still works perfectly, I’m giving it away because I got a new one for my birthday
1. Mbf Lubelou
2. Reblogs only
3. No giveaway blogs
4. Reblog as many times as you would like
Giveaway ends May 1st.
If you have any questions send them here.
Ps. Im sorry for the shitty pictures I had to use my phones camera and the lighting in my room is crap.
FOR EXTRA ENTRIES!!
FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM FOR 10 EXTRA ENTRIES
FOLLOW MY PERSONAL BLOG FOR 15 EXTRA ENTRIES
FOLLOW MY TWITTER FOR 10 EXTRA ENTIES
SIGN UP FOR FEATUREPOINTS USING MY REFERRAL CODE: BOBDVQ (or you can just click this link on your mobile device and sign up - http://featu.re/BOBDVQ ) FOR 25 EXTRA ENTRIES AND FOR EACH APP YOU USE AND GET POINTS FOR ILL GIVE YOU AN EXTRA 10 ENTRIES
it ok to not be ready
Please spread this shit like wildfire. People go on and sit through the whole experience and they’re uncomfortable because they just want to please their partner and they don’t tell them that they want to stop because they are not ready. It’s okay not to be ready.
if you put a frog in boiling water, it will jump out.
if you put a frog in warm water and gradually turn up the heat until the water is boiling, the frog will remain there until it dies.
and that is an abusive relationship.
10. Zayn Malik, teen heartthrob
9. Zayn Malik, human billboard for Big Tobacco
8. Zayn Malik, 2012 Grammy nominee for Best R&B Performance
7. Zayn Malik, Whole Foods employee of the month
6. Zayn Malik, highly regarded member of the New York literati
5. Zayn Malik, magician
4. Zayn Malik, X Games silver medalist
3. Zayn Malik, undeclared Oberlin freshman (leaning toward film theory)
2. Zayn Malik, founding member of the millennial Rat Pack
1. Zayn Malik, Dolce & Gabbana model